If you read and visit this blog, it surely means that you love travel and you are constantly searching for new ideas where to spend your holidays. However, if you are planning an escape every weekend you might be a travel addict.
Of course, this is a great thing and we applaud your enthusiasm and if you believe the same about yourself, check out these signs (thanks to tripbase.com) to see for sure if you are one of those people who live for new and exciting adventures.
We expect your answers in the comment section below and we are very curious about them🙂 And please, also visit yabbedoo.com to see our amazing deals that can be very useful in your vacation.
1. Coming home is more like a vacation from traveling
2. Once home, you’re already booking your next trip
3. Staying in the same place for more than one week makes you fidgety
4. Films make you want to travel
5. Books make you want to travel
6. Music makes you want to travel
7. You work to fund your next trip
8. 9 to 5 makes you feel like you’re in prison
9. You don’t wait around for people but take off on your own
10. When you’re not traveling you fantasize about traveling
11. Thinking about all the places you haven’t been makes you feel anxious
12. You’re happiest on the road
13. Booking flights gives you an amazing high
14. You say you could stop traveling whenever you want
15. You’ve tried living a stationary life many times but you always fall off the wagon
16. You’re constantly counting countries and continents